[Wylug-admin] Re: WYLUG Birthday/Christmas talks... (fwd)

Rob Speed rob at robspeed.net
Thu Oct 19 14:52:04 UTC 2006

The Jokosher (Lugradio) boys are up for coming up again.
This time I think it's all four of them rather than just Jono
and Stuart.

As for the venue for the meal.
Before I post to the list, does anyone think that Brios is not
a good option ?
After all, we've been there certainly twice already.
On the plus side - it's next to the Vic - and opposite Daves'
choice of new pub across the road.

Rob.