[Wylug-admin] Re: [Wylug-announce] Re: December WYLUG birthday/Christmas meeting.

Rob Speed rob at robspeed.net
Wed Nov 15 09:33:33 UTC 2006

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Jim Jackson wrote:

> I think last year we started the meeting at 6:30pm to give time to have a
> liesurely meal and still catch a bus/train home :-)
>
> What do you think? A full meeting to 9pm means a late start for the meal.

That's true, however we were at the mercy of Stuart and Jono fighting
with the traffic, which we might have again.

I'll confirm with Matthew Bloch that he's still able to come, and see
if we can keep the talks to around 30 mins.
I suspect that Brios would like us to be there earlier rather than later.
Additionally, people have trains, etc to catch, and it is a school night.

I'm considering booking the restuarant for 8:15, giving us time to
shuffle down there if we finish a little before 8 (giving us time to
wash up, tidy the room and leave the Uni.)

What do people think about this ?