[Wylug-admin] Re: December WYLUG birthday/Christmas meeting.

Rob Speed rob at robspeed.net
Thu Nov 16 12:16:47 UTC 2006

> I will volunteer to make the place tidy, as long as people save me a place
> at the table :-)

Excellent, I'll lead the charge down to Brios.
(Not that I'm shirking responsibilty for tidying up in any way...(ahem))

> What do people think about this ?
>
> If at all possible I think we should try and aim for starting before 7pm.

A 9pm finish is way too late, which is why I'm asking people to keep the
talks as short.

I'd like to be in Brios for 8:15ish...
That should allow people enough time to still catch trains, buses, etc.

Cheers
Rob.