[Wylug-admin] monday's meeting

Dave Fisher wylug-admin at davefisher.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 14:01:07 UTC 2007

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 01:43:31PM +0000, James Holden wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> What have we planned for Monday?

Nothing definite. It's on my schedule for this afternoon.

I had one offer, but no commitment to the date, so I'm not counting on
it.

> Can do something at short notice if required :-)

Give us some details on the topic.

Dave

P.S. I'm in the middle or re-writing my CSS Fundamentals course.  One of
the many things it has got me thinking about is the generally poor
quality of HTML and CSS on Open Source sites (and Web Applications ...
especially AJAX stuff)

I thought I might do a short piece for WYLUG on Bad Practice in OSS Web
Design ... and How to Fix it.

Dave