[Wylug-admin] wylug.org.uk

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Wed Jan 2 12:50:26 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 31, 2007 at 08:05:38PM +0000, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> I've got this request from Ian Kirk, who for hysterical raisons holds
> the wylug.org.uk domain registration.

Hmm...

> ideas as to what to put against it?

Given that there's no recognisable WYLUG entitity, it would have to be
an individual.

It doesn't really matter who. If he transfers the domain over us at aql,
I can renew it for nowt. It would still need an individual to "own" it
though.

I see it still uses their name servers... is that still OK with him?

Cheers,

James