[Wylug-admin] wylug.org.uk

Dave Fisher davef at davefisher.co.uk
Tue Jan 1 15:47:07 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jan 01, 2008 at 03:34:04PM +0000, Jim Jackson wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Dec 2007, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
>
> >I've got this request from Ian Kirk, who for hysterical raisons holds the
> >wylug.org.uk domain registration.
>
> I still get wylug at wylug emails too and I forwarded it on Fri 21st Dec to
> Dave. Just assumed he'd dealt with it. Maybe not yet? Dave?

No, not yet ... mostly, because I'm a little stumped as to what to do.

Some time ago, I'd have suggested the short-term fix of putting it in my
name, but since I don't even have time to manage my own personal domains
these days, I'm not convinced that it would be a safe option to take.

Your suggestions would be most welcome.

Dave