[Wylug-admin] wylug.org.uk

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Fri Jan 4 10:20:24 UTC 2008

Hi Ian,

Looks like I'll be the new keeper of the domain.

Since the registrant is "West Yorkshire Linux Users Group", there won't
be any need to do a registrant change, only an address change, since
it's down as "c/o Ian Kirk etc..."

If you change the tag over to "A-Q" I'll do the rest and it'll get
renewed when it's due. My employer, aql, has agreed to take it on.

Cheers,

James