[Wylug-admin] Chairing Next Meeting 10th Feb

Dave Fisher wylug-admin at davefisher.co.uk
Sun Mar 9 17:03:51 UTC 2008

On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 08:59:29AM +0000, Jim Jackson wrote:

> Given the confusion last month, this is just to say that I'm ok
> for doing the room opening, bringing tea and coffee etc.

Hi Folks,

I'm really sorry to do this at such short notice, but I've only just
discovered that I can't get back from Leyland in time for the start of
the meeting.

I'm sure that Tom Hall can introduce himself and his talk, but could
someone else take responsibility for whatever chairing is necessary?

The train timetables between Leeds and Layland look pretty screwed up at
present .. the original times I was given would have been no problem at
all.

I should be back before half-time, but I'm not counting on it.

Dave