[Wylug-admin] admin wiki

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Fri May 2 23:30:36 UTC 2008

Hi All,

[Cc'd into John and Louisa - please subscribe to wylug-admin if you're
able to help out in even the smallest way :) ]

No idea whether this will work or not, but I've set up a private wiki to
track who's doing what for upcoming meetings, and to centralise details
of possible speakers etc.

It's currently at http://wylugadmin.jamesholden.net/, but if whoever
runs the DNS could point adminwiki.wylug.org.uk to 64.22.103.114 it'd be
nicer.

Can you let me know your preferred usernames and I'll add entries to the
htaccess file?

It's a DokuWiki installation, chosen mostly due to the simple syntax.

Cheers,

James