[Wylug-admin] re. use of University Room...

Tom Hall thattommyhall at gmail.com
Fri May 9 17:56:28 UTC 2008

> I think someone needs to discuss things with mark.
> Anything else would end up as chinese whispers.

I have mailed Mark off-list, immediately I found out I had to.
I assume had I not emailed him or he saw the list he would have been
opening up on Monday or was each month arranged separately?
Perhaps if you could open up as usual Jim and we bump any discussion
about future plans till after, so at least we can get the announcment
out. I still do nt know if Mark or Jim fulfilled the role of "member
of the University who is also willing to take responsibility for
security, H&S and so on"
I think we have done a good job of rallying round to take over the
organisation of WYLUG, with little notice. If we can no longer use the
uni that is fine but we are 3 days from the next meet and cannot make
any more progress.
I am keen to keep the link with the Uni and hopefully do a better job
of attracting new folk from there by announcing in a timely manner
etc. WYLUG has a history with the uni and it is a good venue for the
talks we all enjoy so much.
Mark, if discussion is needed then please lets have it.

Tom