[Wylug-admin] re. use of University Room...q

Jim Jackson jj at franjam.org.uk
Sat May 10 21:14:38 UTC 2008

On Fri, 9 May 2008, Mark P. Conmy wrote:

> I'm not feeling particularly appreciated nor well-disposed-to-WYLUG at
> this second...

Mark, I do understand this in relation to Dave and myself. There has been
a spectacular failure to deal with this all round, and I take my full
share of the blame.

However, AFAIK, only Dave and myself knew anything about the issues.
Nothing has ever been raised to WYLUG collectively or even to the Admin
group. So the new "regime" are in the dark and, in my view, should not to
be "blamed". I do sincerely hope constructive discussions ensue.

It is very regrettable that this has arisen at the time it has.

All the best
Jim