[Wylug-admin] Organisational meet

Louisa Parry louisa at louisaparry.co.uk
Tue May 20 10:11:17 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-05-19 at 00:32 +0100, James Holden wrote:
> On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 11:11:04PM +0100, Tom Hall wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > James and I spoke with Mark after the last meet about meeting up to
> > sort out future plans for WYLUG, particularly around securing the
> > venue.
> > Can I propose some time next week (say Thursday) for as many of us as
> > possible to sit down for an hour or so to sort a few things out, that
> > gives us two weeks to get the next talk sorted and announced.
>
> Ah - I'm on hols Thursday to the following Thursday.
>
> Cheers,
>
> James

(Apologies for the delay in responding - Virgin Media's fault, grrr)

I presume James will want to be at the meeting and will probably be
packing/preparing tomorrow night - and that's probably too short notice
for other people anyway.  (If not, it's Geek Up at the Lounge so we
could meet around that.)

Aside from the possibility of a rushed meeting tomorrow, it looks like
we'll have to leave the meet until next month.  How about Monday 2nd
June (evening)?

Would be great to announce the June talk around/before then though so we
should probably organise that one in an adhoc way like the May one
between now and then.  Hopefully won't be too much a problem.

-louisa :)