[Wylug-admin] who gets wylug at wylug.org.uk ...

Jim Jackson jj at franjam.org.uk
Thu Jul 10 08:56:54 UTC 2008

Hi,

The email address  wylug at wylug.org.uk  is on the web site as
the contact address for wylug, but I think who gets it needs updating.

Nigel may be able to say how it expands when it hits wylug.org.uk ?

I know that it gets forwarded to wylug at comp.leeds.ac.uk
which is an email list at comp.leeds.ac.uk

The list of recipients there is in the file  /vol/mail/lists/wylug.mail
which is owned by the wylug web page admin account, so anyone who can login
to admin the webpage can edit this file.

It currently contains

   jj at franjam.org.uk
   davef at davefisher.co.uk

But I'd like my email address removed please. The wylug at wylug.org.uk
address does get spam, otherwise I'd suggest forwarding it to wylug-admin

Also there is a .forward  file in the home directory of the web admin
account, which I think has my address in it. Again could this be changed
please?

cheers
Jim