[Wylug-admin] [mike.goodman at zen.co.uk: Laptop for Monday]

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Mon Jul 14 12:27:04 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I may be late due to family commitments. I'm sure *somebody* will have a
laptop he can use :)

Could somebody confirm (directly to him) please?

Cheers,

james

----- Forwarded message from Mike Goodman <mike.goodman at zen.co.uk> -----

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 20:13:48 +0100
From: Mike Goodman <mike.goodman at zen.co.uk>
To: James Holden <james at jamesholden.net>
Subject: Laptop for Monday

Hi, James,

Will there be a laptop or PC I can plug a memory stick into on Monday
evening? I'll only be using a few web links. It's not the sort of topic
to build a big presentation on.

It'll be more conversational with examples of some things that are
available and well presented to help us compete against the very
professionally presented, however underhand and dishonest, M$ offerings.

I'll be around all weekend if you fancy that local beer, by the way.

Also, any news on the dl360s would be very welcome.

Cheers,

Mike