[Wylug-admin] Re: August WYLUG meeting

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Wed Aug 6 12:46:48 UTC 2008

All,

It's all sorted - we're in the front room from 7pm onwards with food
courtesy of aql.

Also... I wouldn't announce this, but aql has also offered to put some
money behind the bar, which is nice.

Can somebody do the mailing list post and update the website, cos I'm
snowed with organising another event this weekend too!

Cheers,

James