[Wylug-admin] [Wylug-discuss] [Wylug-announce] Next Meeting: Why Internet Explorer Breaks Everything ... and How To Fix It... including email?]

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Mon Oct 13 14:38:08 UTC 2008

Nigel,

Just following up from your message to the discuss list below.

Would it help to get more people on the moderation list? More eyeballs
would be good, no?

Cheers,

james

----- Forwarded message from Nigel Metheringham <nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk> -----

From: Nigel Metheringham <nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk>
To: Tim Waters <chippy2005 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:33:43 +0100
Cc: wylug-discuss at wylug.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Wylug-discuss] [Wylug-announce] Next Meeting: Why Internet

On 13 Oct 2008, at 15:24, Tim Waters (chippy) wrote:

> Is it just me, gmail, or lug.org.uk or did I get this email about 10
> hours before the talk on monday morning, and yet it says it was sent 2
> days ago?

It was sent late afternoon on Saturday, but since its going to a
moderated list it was held for moderation.

As it happens I didn't check the moderation queue over the weekend,
and I guess no-one else did before early this morning.  [In fact since
I've been fire fighting at work I also didn't check today prior to
just now]  So it stayed there....

These things will tend to happen when things are pushed into moderated
lists outside of normal hours.

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]