[Wylug-admin] Getting the site moved - wordpress.com ?

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Tue Nov 18 12:23:33 UTC 2008

On 18 Nov 2008, at 11:32, John Leach wrote:

> Some might argue that we're losing some freedom and control going this
> hosted service way (and rms would agree with you :), and they'd be
> right
> - but I think it's so minimal and the benefits good (nobody likes
> maintaining Wordpress ;).

Unless someone is already *maintaining* a wordpress installation (and
I gave up on that a couple of years back) and they can commit to
maintaining this one too, then I'd definitely go with the hosted
service.

But then I'm currently contributing very little effort here so my word
does not count for much.

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]