[Wylug-admin] New Venue Needed - Old Broadcasting House

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 13:29:09 UTC 2008

Good news everybody[*],

I've just got confirmation from Linda Broughton at NTI Leeds[1] that
they will very kindly let us use their Old Broadcasting House
venue[2][3].  It's booked for Monday 8th of December, 6pm until 9pm and
has a projector.

They've also (again very kindly) offered to sponsor tea and coffee (real
coffee too :) refreshments for the event.

And in further kindness, we have the venue (and refreshments) booked for
the second Monday of each month from January onwards too, 6pm until 9pm.

NTI are the "Northern Technology Institute" and are part of Leeds
Metropolitan University’s Innovation North faculty.

>From their about page[1]:

"We provide digital and multimedia training courses but we’re more than
just a training centre. We believe in fostering innovation through
training, collaboration and shared ideas. And as part of the university
we also want to build skills in the region and act as a networking hub
for new and established talent."

I've been to a few events there (Barcamp Leeds, Opencoffee) and it's a
great venue.

John.

[1] http://www.ntileeds.co.uk/about/
[2] http://www.ntileeds.co.uk/old-broadcasting-house/
[3] http://www.ntileeds.co.uk/find-us/
[*] In my best The Professor from Futurama voice.

--
http://johnleach.co.uk