[Wylug-admin] Monday 8th December meeting

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Wed Dec 3 11:49:54 UTC 2008

Hi all,

unless something has been happening off-list, we don't have any speakers
arranged for Monday.  As the usual idea is to get a "big name" speaker,
I'm guessing this isn't possible at such short notice.

We do have the new venue booked, but I'm wondering if it's worth it.

Maybe better skipping straight to the social and arrange to eat together
somewhere?  Thoughts?  I think this should be decided asap and get it
announced, as either way it's a big change (no meeting or new venue).

I actually can't make it on Monday so probably not much point me being
involved much more intricately.  Any takers?

John.