[Wylug-admin] Next meeting

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 13:23:22 UTC 2009

Hi Phil,

OBH is booked every second Monday throughout 2009, so as far as the
venue is concerned, we don't have to do anything except turn up.

Tom asked about speakers in December, but didn't get any response.

I've announced the meet on the blog (which I still need to move to
wordpress.com, but more about that later).

I've also email the Geekup mailing list to see if anyone wants to do a
talk.

I think we should send out an announement asap. so people get another
heads up on the new venue.  We can send out another announce when we can
confirm a speaker.  Can someone write an announce?  You can use the info
from the latest blog post I wrote.

John.