[Wylug-admin] Next meeting

Tom Hall thattommyhall at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 21:32:42 UTC 2009

>> I think we should send out an announement asap. so people get another
>> heads up on the new venue.  We can send out another announce when we can
>> confirm a speaker.  Can someone write an announce?  You can use the info
>> from the latest blog post I wrote.
> Done.

Cheers Phil,

I can do a talk on Solid State Disks if noone else has any better
suggestions. For Feb a collegue has agreed to do a talk on pfsense,
can we please start thinking now who could do the talks after that. We
should get into the habit of sorting it in plenty of time rather than
just in the nick of time. It was suggested at one point to take
ownership of a meeting each, perhaps we should agree to find a speaker
each or something like that. At the very least we should brainstorm
ideas for where to find 12-24 speakers per year.

Happy new year everyone,
Tom