[Wylug-admin] Next meeting

Dave Fisher davef at davefisher.co.uk
Sat Jan 10 13:53:11 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 01:27:41PM +0000, Tom Hall wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Dave Fisher <davef at davefisher.co.uk> wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 01:23:14PM +0000, John Leach wrote:
> >> I think we should send out an announement asap. so people get another
> >> heads up on the new venue.
> >
> > I'm not the person to the announcement myself, but it needs to go out
> > immediately ... given the venue change and recent uncertainties.
> >
> > Dave
> >

> Eh up,  you mentioned another talk you could do, I am doing the one
> monday on SSDs and a colleague will be doing the Feb one on pfsense,
> maybe you could do March/April?

Hi all,

I've got lots of talks in mind.

I think I suggested another (part2) bit of my CSS talk to cover the
stuff that I didn't have time for last time.

I'd also like to do one on HTML5 in the nearish future.

Give me a few days (e.g. 'til Wednesday) to get back to you with
something more definite.

You could, provisionally, slot me in for March as "CSS/HTML5".

FYI someone needs to sort out the date clash with the Easter Bank
Holiday in April.

Dave