[Wylug-admin] Wordpress

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Mon May 11 16:00:07 UTC 2009

On 11 May 2009, at 16:43, Dominic Hodgson wrote:

> I offered space on one of my machines ages ago, its still open...

Is someone (you? someone else?) committed to keeping the installation
up to date and secure.  If so then go that way, if not go hosted.

Unless we have someone who is committed to maintenance (so ideally
someone who already keeps one running) the site will suffer bit rot
and worse.   [This is why I have dropped handling my own mail and
bloggish stuff]

Anyone got experience of the other hosted platforms?

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]