[Wylug-admin] Fwd: O'Reilly Sponsership

Phil Driscoll phil at dialsolutions.co.uk
Mon Jul 6 09:14:32 UTC 2009

Subject: O'Reilly Sponsership
Date: Monday 06 Jul 2009
From: Alex Smith <alex at alexsmith.org>
To: Zoe Stephenson <zrs1 at york.ac.uk>, liam.wilson at yahoo.com,
wylug at wylug.org.uk

Hello,

Spoke to Josette Garcia this weekend - she said she hadn't heard much
from YLUG/WYLUG in the past two years, and was there anything that
O'Reilly could potentially sponser or get involved with. I've sent this
to both YLUG and WYLUG people wot i no, so I hope you don't mind the
sharing of email addresses...

Basically, in the past O'Reilly have sponsered YLUG's install weekends,
with the donation of books/etc that we raffled off to cover costs or
whatever. They're ReallyHelpful, and I can fully vouch for them having
(generally) the best interests of LUGs in mind. Basically, I'm wondering
is this something you still want, do you want me to put you in contact
with Josette, etc?

Anyway, let me know.

Cheers

Alex