[Wylug-admin] Migration of wylug.org.uk website

Graham Hardman G.Hardman at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jul 28 12:37:15 UTC 2009

[Forwarded on From: G.Hardman at leeds.ac.uk ]

Good afternoon,

I am informed that Wylug are in the process of moving their website
away from the School of Computing webserver. Can I ask what stage this
is at?

In the near future we will be implementing changes to authentication
which mean that the Wylug website won't be able to continue in its
current guise (we are abandoning our School-specific user accounts in
favour of institutional accounts, of which Wylug don't have one). If
the migration of this website isn't already at an advanced stage, can
I politely recommend that it becomes a priority in the next week or so?

Many thanks in advance,

Graham (pp School of Computing web admins)

--
Graham Hardman
Computer Support Officer, Faculty of Engineering