[Wylug-admin] Migration of wylug.org.uk website

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Fri Jul 31 13:07:21 UTC 2009

Guys,

Let me know if you need anything from me for this. The DNS is still
hosted by aql but I cannot make any changes to it, for reasons I cannot
discuss here.

The domain has been transferred out from aql, so I can point the
nameservers anywhere we like, but I do not have the ability right now to
host the DNS myself. I'm happy to pay for hosting via ZoneEdit or
similar though. If we need to make changes to the DNS, I'll get
something underway.

james