[Wylug-admin] Mailing list moderation

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Mon Oct 5 18:10:03 UTC 2009

OK, it appears that there is an issue with messages from the ML
administration stuff having gone astray.  I will look into and fix
this by the end of the week.  Apologies for maligning Smylers - as he
wasn't getting the information messages, he wasn't doing anything
about them!

On 5 Oct 2009, at 11:12, John Leach wrote:

> I propose a new risk control: The entire WYLUG list moderation team
> cannot travel in the same vehicle.

I wasn't in a vehicle.  Unfortunately the other guy was - and he ended
up on top.

I really don't recommend it as something to try.

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]