[Wylug-admin] Tomorrow's meeting

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Mon May 10 12:39:28 UTC 2010

Thanks Phil!

James

-original message-
Subject: Re: [Wylug-admin] Tomorrow's meeting
From: phil <phil at dialsolutions.co.uk>
Date: 10/05/2010 12:09 pm

On Sunday 09 May 2010, James Holden wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been ill for a couple of weeks, and now I've been taken into St James'
> for tests, so I've not managed to get anything sorted for this month. Can
> somebody announce a social meet? Lucid Lynx has just come out so maybe
> that could be a theme, unless anyone has a ready-made talk.

I've made the post to wylug announce to say there's a social meeting. Does
someone need to get in tough with Old BH to tell them we won't be there?

> If somebody texts me, I'll reply with the @wylug twitter password.
I don't have your number, can someone else do this - I'm out now for the rest
of the day, and sadly won't be able to make it tonigh?

I hope you get well soon James.

Cheers
--
Phil Driscoll