[Wylug-announce] Personal Computing Strategies (fwd)

Jim Jackson jj@scs.leeds.ac.uk
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:42:31 +0100 (BST)

--------------3C6E198A8D397B55AC5C5366

I suspect Eddie means "Linux User groups" not "VM ware groups" :-)
Please deal with netproject direct if you are interested.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 12:05:07 +0100
From: Eddie Bleasdale <eddie@netproject.com>
To: Jim Jackson <jj@scs.leeds.ac.uk>,
     Ted Harding <ted.harding@nessie.mcc.ac.uk>
Subject: Personal Computing Strategies

Further to our conversations, we will be running an event dealing with
alternative strategies to Windows on the desktop. This will be held on
Wednesday 10th May at The Commonwealth Institute, London  Details are on
our web site www.netproject.com

We would be willing to offer members of your VM ware groups a discount
of =A350 on the normal price of =A3250 plus VAT.

--------------3C6E198A8D397B55AC5C5366

begin:vcard
n:Bleasdale;Eddie
tel;cell:07989 012847
tel;work:+44 (0) 20 8715 0072
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.netproject.com
org:netproject
version:2.1
email;internet:eddie@netproject.com
title:Consultant
adr;quoted-printable:;;Network House=0D=0AChurch Path=0D=0A;London;;SW19 3NW;United Kingdom
x-mozilla-cpt:;8976
fn:Eddie Bleasdale
end:vcard

--------------3C6E198A8D397B55AC5C5366--