[Wylug-announce] Next Meeting - Monday 10th July 2000

Jim Jackson jj@scs.leeds.ac.uk
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 16:47:49 +0100 (BST)

Greetings all,

Excellant networking session last month. Thanks Matthew and Martyn.
Martyn says that if people have any questions on the SAMBA talk to email
him direct as he is getting behind on his wylug email. His email address is

 Martyn Ranyard <ranyardm@lineone.net>

Yet more networking at the next meeting......

Mon 10th July

VPN's - Virtual Private Networks  by Gary Stainburn and Andrew Johnson

I believe Gary is the front man doing the presentation, while Andrew
has done most of the work! Sorry guys if I slandered someone there :-)

Future Meetings ...............

I have NO speakers for future meetings so please step forward and volunteer
to do a demo/talk/whatever. The August meeting has traditionally (huh -
2 previous Augusts makes a tradition does it?) been just chat tea/coffee
and the pub. I may be on holiday, but will badger someone to open up etc.

14th August

  Holiday period meeting. No speaker. Tea/Coffee and chat, impromtu stuff.

11th September, 9th October, 13th November, 11th December, 8th January 2001

That's it.

All the best
Jim

                West Yorkshire Linux Users Group  (WYLUG)

             Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

                      7 pm  Monday 10th July 2000
                        (6:30pm for coffee/tea)

        Presentations:

                   VPN's -  Virtual Private Networks
                   Gary Stainburn and Andrew Johnson

        WYLUG Venue:  Active Learning Lab.,  (Level 7, near staircase 2)
                      E.C. Stoner Building   (aka Physics/Admin)
                      University of Leeds
                      Woodhouse Lane
                      Leeds UK

             for location of Leeds University & Campus Map see
                http://www.leeds.ac.uk/campus/location-maps.html
                http://www.leeds.ac.uk/campus/physa-1.html
                http://www.leeds.ac.uk/campus/campusmap.html

        General Discussion:

                LINUX  -  News, Views, Question and, hopefully, Answers

                WYLUG  -  what, who, when (and why :-)
                 Especially what happens at future meetings!

          followed by beer at the Felon and Firkin, George Street

WYLUG - West Yorkshire Linux User Group     Secretary: jj@scs.leeds.ac.uk
http://www.wylug.org.uk         email lists: http://list.wylug.lug.org.uk