[Wylug-announce] Next Meeting - Saturday 15th July 2000

Richard r.ibbotson@zetnet.co.uk
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:05:53 +0100

                Sheffield Linux Users Group  (ShefLUG)

              Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.
=20
                       12 pm  Saturday 15th July 2000

              ShefLUG Venue:  Blackwell's Bookshop
=09=09=09   156-160 West Street
=09=09=09   Sheffield S1 3ST
=09=09=09   Phone: 0114 273 8906
=20
            General Discussion:  Linux Games
=09We will have at least two and probably=20
=09three machines with Linux games .  We will also
=09install Conectiva Linux - http://www.conectiva.com.br       =20

=09coffee and tea available followed by beer at the Hallamshire
=09Hotel , West Street

=09for more info see - http://www.sheflug.meeting.html
=09you can also phone me at 0973 682181.

Richard

Sheffield Linux
User's Group

http://www.sheflug.co.uk