[Wylug-announce] Sendmail talk notes available

Matthew John Palmer mjp16@uow.edu.au
Wed, 10 May 2000 08:05:40 +1000 (EST)

With great fanfare and ceremony, I hereby announce the availability of my
notes for my talk at ManLUG on the 20 May.  The subject is "Sendmail -
Friend or Foe?" and since I couldn't find the precis of the talk on the
ManLUG site (http://www.manlug.mcc.ac.uk for the interested) I'll give it
here.

"Sendmail is the perl of mail.  Anything you can do with mail, can be done
with Sendmail.  This power can make sendmail seem impossible.  I'll show you
how to make it easier, working from the basics of mail handling and delivery
up to strange and arcane Sendmail options.  I will demonstrate the power of
Sendmail by the use of example configurations, for dialup use on a home or
business network, and also on a multi-domain mail server."

If you want to know how mail really works, come along.

The notes are available at http://ieee.uow.edu.au/~mjp16/sendmail

Hope to see you at ManLUG on the 20th.

#include <disclaimer.h>
Matthew Palmer