[Wylug-announce] Sendmail talk notes updated

Matthew John Palmer mjp16@uow.edu.au
Fri, 19 May 2000 21:00:28 +1000 (EST)

Apologies to anybody who has already printed the notes out for my talk
tomorrow, but I've updated the notes slightly to reflect a slightly better
config for dialup users.  If you've printed them out already, there isn't
any need to reprint - it's nothing major.  If you haven't yet, then now's
the time to - I can't see myself updating them further.

Hope to see plenty of you there at the meeting tomorrow - more info about
the meeting (for those who've not been before) is available from
http://www.manlug.mcc.ac.uk.

#include <disclaimer.h>
Matthew Palmer
mjp16@uow.edu.au