[Wylug-announce] Administrivia: announce list is now fully moderated

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham@VData.co.uk
Fri, 26 May 2000 11:57:37 +0100

I've just switched the announce list so that all posts require
approval, in the interests of keeping the announce list to be
announcements only.   Non-compliant messages will be rejected normally
with a request that you post to wylug-discuss instead.

This obviously makes the list less timely, for which I apologise.

Should anyone be willing to help in the list admin tasks - ideally
someone who is generally available out of work hours (since I tend to
be available in work hours), then please contact me.  Requirements are
that you need to have mail & web access (all management is done through
a web GUI).

	Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@VData.co.uk ]