[Wylug-announce] HudLUG meeting

Mark Anderson wylug-discuss at wylug.org.uk
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 20:34:21 +0100

Hi people - I've had some positive responses to my proposal for an
informal LUG meeting in Huddersfield. The first one is scheduled for
19:00 in the Dot.Commer cyber-pub on Manchester Road.

If you're driving, get onto the Huddersfield ring road and just follow
the signs for Oldham. The Dot-Commer is on the left as you approach the
first set of traffic lights.

Anyone coming via bus, there are loads of services from Huddersfield
town to the Dot.Commer, or an energetic stroll can get you there in 10
minutes. The buses I know of which take that route are the 302, 303, 350
and 356 I'm sure there are more, so it may be worth asking the driver.

Cheers

Mark
--
OpenVerse Visual Chat