[Wylug-announce] Sheflug - Next Meeting

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Tue Aug 28 10:14:04 BST 2001

               Sheffield Linux Users Group (ShefLUG)

          Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

         	Saturday 3rd July 2004

         1 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. at the Country Bookshop in
         Bakewell in scenic and beautiful Derbyshire.

             Country Bookshop Hassop Station,
             Bakewell, Derbyshire, DE45 1NW

 For more information and how to get there have a look at...

http://www.countrybookshop.co.uk/information/about/index.phtml
          http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

  The Country Bookshop is a well liked venue for ShefLUG  meetings.
There is a large free car park and an excellent cafe which sells not
just tea and coffee but also some useful snacks and even lunch if you
might want it. The Bookshop itself is worth a visit. Some excellent
reading material. And of course, the scenery. What more could anyone
ask for a LUG venue ? Please come along if you have the time.  If you
haven't got a car then you can take the 240 bus from Sheffield
Interchange to Bakewell.  Call 01709 515151 for more info about that.

There is a net connection which can be used for e-mail and web pages
or to update a GNU/Linux machine. The general formula for our meetings
is that someone brings along a PC or laptop or Linux PDA and we have a
longish chat about latest issues or someone has their computer
installed or fixed.

Hope we see you there :)

Richard

www.sheflug.co.uk