[Wylug-announce] T-Shirt design page.............

Jim Jackson wylug-discuss at wylug.org.uk
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:47:19 +0100 (BST)

As discussed on wylug-discuss and at last nights meeting, Simon Wood is keen
to get a WYLUG T shirt designed and produced. Quite a lot of people at last
nights meeting said they'd buy one, so we have a goer here.

Simon has put together a WYLUG T-shirt page, thanks Simon, it is at....

 http://www.wylug.org.uk/tshirt

I've not linked it from the main page.

Please have a look, think about a design, have a go at the design, submit it
to simon, we'll put all designs up on the page and we can then choose the best
one.

There must be some artists out there beside the usual type :-)

Jim