[Wylug-announce] Sheflug - Next Meeting

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:39:23 +0100

                  Sheffield Linux Users Group  (ShefLUG)

            Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

                    1 pm. Saturday 7th September 2002

                  ShefLUG Venue: Sheffield Hallam University
                                            Stoddart Building
                                            Room 7328
                                            City Campus
                                            Sheffield

        Please note the room change.  This is an excellent venue.  You
can have a look at the site where the council egg box used to be at
the same time as take in the sites and sounds of the centre of
Sheffield. All of this whilst using Linux.   For  the location of
Sheffield Hallam University and a  Campus Map  see......

                      http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

         General Discussion:  Bring your computer along.  We'll fix
 it for you.  Can't get yours installed ?  Why not bring it along.
                    Also, what's the latest Linux stuff ?

                   We look forward to seeing you there.

--
Richard