[Wylug-announce] Next Meeting - Monday 11th November 2002

Jim Jackson jj at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 17:27:43 +0000 (GMT)

[whoops I sent it to the wrong list]

Greetings all,

Thanks go to Tobias and Mark for their talks last month.

 From last months meeting announcement....
"I didn't really manage to get any speakers on more introductory topics.
I've got no one for November, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, volunteer for a
talk, and contact me ASAP please."

Unfortunately we have no speakers for the November meeting, so for Nov.
11th it is a Pub meeting down at the Victoria on Great George St. from 7pm
onwards.

There is some discussion on the future of WYLUG meetings on the

  wylug-discuss@wylug.org.uk

email list if people aren't already aware.

Make a note in your diary for the December the 9th WYLUG 5th Birthday
meeting. Thanks to Nigel and Rob for getting us a couple of ARM Kernel
hackers, Wookey and Russell King, to come and talk to us - sorry no talk
titles yet. After the meeting we are going for the annual WYLUG Birthday
dinner, if you haven't booked your place yet, then please contact Rob at
<RobS@viclabs.co.uk> - it's at a place that does Indian and Pizza.

See you all on Monday

cheers
Jim

                West Yorkshire Linux Users Group  (WYLUG)

             Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

                      7 pm  Monday 11th November 2002

                                NO SPEAKERS
                         A Social and Navel Gazing
                           special WYLUG meeting