[Wylug-announce] Administrivia

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
15 Nov 2002 09:48:13 +0000

Please note that if your mail address bounces mail multiple times it
gets unsubscribed.

This includes if your mail is being bounced due to over sensitive
corporate mail filtering policies that can't handle normal linguistic
use.

Normally if someone is unsubscribed for this reason I send them a copy
of the bounce message along with a comment, copied to the postmaster
address of the site in question.  If the filters involved bounce that as
well then you will have been unsubbed with no apparent notification.

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel.Metheringham@InTechnology.co.uk ]