[Wylug-announce] Sheflug - Next Meeting

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 15:00:25 +0100

                  Sheffield Linux Users Group  (ShefLUG)

		ShefLUG Venue: Sheffield Hallam University
					Stoddart Building
					Room 7328
					City Campus
					Sheffield

               Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

                       1 pm. Saturday 2nd November 2002

 On the 2nd of November we will have a session at the Sheffield Hallam
University Stoddart building.  The topic for the meeting will be the
use of Linux on the Compaq iPAQ handheld computer.  Two people will
demonstrate these for us.  They will also explain how to install the
software and what you can do with it once you have installed it.

The tram stops just along the road and Sheffield Midland station is
just next to our meeting room For more help visit ...

                    http://www.supertram.com/ ....

         for more info about the meeting have a look at..

                http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

We will probably have a few pints of beer in the evening at ...

http://www.swineherd.free-online.co.uk/hotel/hotel2/

Thanks

--
Richard