[Wylug-announce] Sheflug - October Meeting

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 16:04:16 +0100

		  Sheffield Linux Users Group  (ShefLUG)

            Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

                    1 pm. Saturday 5th October 2002

                  ShefLUG Venue: Sheffield Hallam University
                                                 Stoddart Building
                                                 Room 7328
                                                 City Campus
                                                 Sheffield

Please note the room change.  This is an excellent venue.
You can have a look at the site where the council egg box used to be
at the same time as take in the sites and sounds of the centre of
Sheffield. All of this whilst using Linux.   For  the location of
Sheffield Hallam University and a  Campus Map  see......

                      http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

         General Discussion:  Bring your computer along.  We'll fix
 it for you.  Can't get yours installed ?  Why not bring it along.
                    Also, what's the latest Linux stuff ?

                   We look forward to seeing you there.

--
Richard