[Wylug-announce] Sheflug - January Meeting

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 12:44:23 +0000

                   Sheffield Linux Users Group  (ShefLUG)

 		ShefLUG Venue: Hillsborough Hotel
					    Langsett Road
 					    Sheffield 6

		             for more info have a look at..

           http://www.swineherd.free-online.co.uk/hotel/hotel2/

                Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

                        7 pm. Saturday 11th January 2002

  On the 11th of January we will have a session at the Hillsborough
Hotel.   We will have our usual question and answer workshop format.
Bring your BSD or GNU/Linux laptop along if you wish to.   If you
can't do that then bring yourself along and enough money for your own
beer or wine.

 The tram stops just outside.  For help with that have a look at.

                    http://www.supertram.com/ ....

         for more info about the meeting have a look at..

                 http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

--
Thanks

Richard