[Wylug-announce] Next Meeting - Monday 14th June 2004

Jim Jackson jj at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Thu Jun 10 10:45:53 BST 2004

Hi All,

Thanks to James for the talk last month. Won't thank myself that would
never do, but hope it went down ok.

This month we have Rik Wade 3rd talk on IP networking. Following on from
his introductory talks at start of the year, he is now moving on to
advance topics and this talk will be an introduction to IP routing. His
4th talk is July 12th when he'll be doing advanced routing stuff - his
advanced advanced IP networking talk :-)

We also have Nigel Metheringham talking on mail list integration and
management, drawing on his experiences running exim.org.

Unfortunately I won't be there, as I'm on holiday for a fortnight from
this weekend. Your host will be Mark Conmy.

all the best
Jim

                West Yorkshire Linux Users Group  (WYLUG)
             Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.
                          ----             ------

                          Monday 14th June 2004

                     6:30 pm for Tea/Coffee and chat
                         7 pm prompt for meeting

                         Advanced IP Networking
                         ----------------------
                                Rik Wade
                                Energis

               Covering IP routing, the Zebra routing daemon
               and some theory on dynamic routing protocols
                         with a buildup to BGP

                  Mailing List integration and management

        WYLUG Venue:  Active Learning Lab.,  (Level 9, near staircase 2)
                      E.C. Stoner Building   (aka Physics/Admin)
                      University of Leeds
                      Woodhouse Lane
                      Leeds UK

             for location of meetings please see
                 http://www.wylug.org.uk/meetings.html

    "Informal" Discussions Continue after the meeting at the Victoria Pub
     on Great George St. at the back of the Town Hall - Everyone Welcome