[Wylug-announce] WYLUG Social event...

Robert Speed rms at ukshells.co.uk
Wed Oct 20 16:14:52 BST 2004

Afternoon all,

Is anyone interested in Karting at all ?
Yes, yes - I know it's a non-computing/Linux event, but...

I'm organising a kart race at the new indoor circuit at
Leeds (near Tetleys Brewery) on Tuesday 2nd November at 7pm.

The cost is 20 quid for 30 mins or 28 quid for 45 mins.
(but after 30 mins, you'll want to get out of the kart!)

The karts are the gas powered variety, so you don't suffer
from carbon monoxide poisoning as you used to with the petrol
powered ones.

If anyone's interested, get back to me so that I can get
an idea of numbers, etc.

Cheers
Rob Speed.