[Wylug-announce] CAcert assurance

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 08:57:40 BST 2005

Folks,

We have just been running, fairly successfully, a CAcert assurance
event at the UKUUG Linux 2005 Conference in Swansea.  I can bring
appropriate paperwork and information to the pub meeting tomorrow.

If you are interested in this you need to being 2 forms of government
ID one of which must have a photograph.  It also helps if you have
signed up on the CAcert website beforehand - see
http://www.cacert.org/

The UKUUG event documentation is at
http://www.ukuug.org/events/linux2005/cacert/ and that will give you
an idea of what the whole thing is about.  However we will hav a
limited set of assurers (possibly just me) so it may not be possible
to get folks to the 100 point level.

Cheers
    Nigel.