[Wylug-announce] Next Meeting - Monday 14th February 2005

Jim Jackson jj at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Thu Feb 10 11:23:23 GMT 2005

Greetings All,

How did the pub meet go last month? Well I hope.

Ok Our next meeting is next monday. Yes I know it's some other event on
that night, but we decided to to carry on regardless.

Two talks  - Smylers with some Firefox hints and Nigel previewing a talk
he's giving at the Exim conference on the Exim development process.

Next month's meeting on 14th March has speakers talking about their
projects and experiences of using Open Source in Education.

Hope to see lots of you on Monday

all the best
Jim

                 West Yorkshire Linux Users Group  (WYLUG)
              Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.
                           ----             ------

                         Monday 14th February 2005

                      6:30 pm for Tea/Coffee and chat
                          7 pm prompt for meeting

              Firefox Tips & Tricks Making 'Firefox' do more,
                         and get in your way less
                                 Smylers

                  From The Cathedral Towards The Bizarre
                  --------------------------------------
                            Nigel Metheringham
                              In Technology

       [ see http://www.wylug.org.uk for more details of the talks ]

         WYLUG Venue:  Active Learning Lab.,  (Level 9, near staircase 2)
                       E.C. Stoner Building   (aka Physics/Admin)
                       University of Leeds
                       Woodhouse Lane
                       Leeds UK

              for location of meetings please see
                  http://www.wylug.org.uk/meetings.html

     "Informal" Discussions Continue after the meeting at the Victoria Pub
      on Great George St. at the back of the Town Hall - Everyone Welcome