[Wylug-announce] FW: Yorkshire Forward ICT Vendor Skills Event - Queens Hotel Leed s 10th March 6.30-8.30pm

Coxhead, George G.Coxhead at leedsmet.ac.uk
Tue Feb 22 09:50:53 GMT 2005

Friends
             Yorkshire Forward are putting on a bash on the 8th March in
Leeds to celebrate their vendor training program that has subsidised (and in
some cases provided free as in beer) so many LINUX courses over the last
three years.   If we want to keep this resource rolling it would be nice if
some people (particular those who have been on one of the LINUX courses)
could turn up in support.

George