[Wylug-announce] Next Meeting - Social/Pub - Monday 10th January 2005

Jim Jackson jj at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Jan 5 12:03:46 GMT 2005

Happy New Year all,

Well the 7th Birthday meet was a huge success - thanks to Alan and Stphen
for the talks and to Rob for organising the meal.

As I said before Xmas, I've not got anything organised for this month, and
that's still the case, sorry. I'm in need of speakers for future meetings
- anything considered. Get in touch to discuss stuff if you have any ideas
or contacts etc.

So, the January WYLUG meeting is a pub social at the Victoria from about
7pm onwards.

It's an odds on bet that I won't be there. Higher authority has decreed
that week a holiday and we are hoping to get away for a break walking in
the dales.

all the best for 2005
Jim

Future meeting dates for your diaries are: Feb 14th, Mar 14th, Apr 11th,
May 9th, Jun 13th, Jul 11th, Aug 8th (Summer Social), Sep 12th, Oct 10th,
Nov 14th, Dec 12th.

                 West Yorkshire Linux Users Group  (WYLUG)
              Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

                         Monday 10th January 2005

                            Social/Pub  Meeting
                            At the Victoria Pub
                             aprox 7pm onwards

                 the Victoria Pub is on Great George St.
             at the back of the Town Hall - Everyone Welcome