[Wylug-announce] ShefLUG - February Meeting

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 10:03:08 GMT 2005

                 Sheffield Linux Users Group (ShefLUG)

          Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

                       Saturday 5th February 2004

         1 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. at room 7328 ,  Stoddart Building,
         Sheffield Hallam University, Howard Street,  Sheffield.
        That's just across the road from the Novotel. For a map
         and directions on how to get there have a look at...

    http://www.shu.ac.uk/services/marketing/visit/tocity.html

We will most likely have a bring a computer session.  If you would
like to have your computer installed with Linux it can probably be
done for you at the meeting with your help.  Other than that we
will continue our monthly discussion of the latest things on the
Linux scene.

                  For more information have a look at...

                 http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

Room 7328 has proven to be a reliable and friendly venue over the
years.  Many people have commented on the fact that we have been able
to run more than a few successful and informative meetings at his
venue.

Hope we see you there :)

Richard

www.sheflug.co.uk